PREMIUM AFFILIATE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AULTERRA GLOBAL, LLC
This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for Premium Affiliate purchases from Aulterra Global, LLC.
Ordering of Aulterra product placed by the Premium Affiliate shall be in writing, fax or email. A telephone request to purchase or modify an existing order will not be processed until followed up in written form. All orders are to be paid at the time of purchase via credit card, PayPal, wire transfer or by business check which must be received prior to shipping.
In the state of Idaho, a valid resale certificate must be on file in order to prevent the collection of sales tax on all orders. In the event that the provided documentation is not valid, the purchaser is to bear all legal and financial responsibilities to the applicable state or city authorities, and to hold Aulterra Global, LLC harmless for any claim or potential liability in this regard.
Additionally, all purchasers must fax, mail or email a legible copy of a current business license Federal Tax ID (EIN) number, or Social Security Number (SSN).
In order to qualify for the Premium Affiliate program, an initial wholesale package purchase must be made of $622.00. This package (OPTION 1) includes 1 case (24) of Neutralizer Tri-Packs, 2 Whole House USB's, 2 Whole Car USB's, 2 bottles of Enhance (60 capsules), and 1 Pillow (your color choice - White, Blue, Gree, or Purple). This equates to $1344.95 worth of retail priced product. Plus, 1 time free shipping within the United States.
There is a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) for each Aulterra Product that must be maintained as a condition of purchase from Aulterra Global, LLC. MAP Pricing is exclusive of freight charges, meaning MAP pricing must be the price advertised, and sold at, before any shipping charges are applied. Failure to comply with these stated minimum advertised prices will result in the immediate termination of this agreement and wholesale status.
Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP) governs the Internet resale of products purchased from Aulterra and is committed to supporting your sales of our products through promotion and education. As a condition of being an Internet Reseller of Aulterra products it is essential that the following terms and conditions are adhered to. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will ultimately result in your being discontinued from being an Internet Reseller for Aulterra.
Websites: Any Aulterra reseller is allowed to list products for sale on their company owned website(s).
3rd Party Marketplaces: Aulterra requires third party market authorization for all accounts selling our brand on any third-party online marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, jet.com, Walmart.com, etc.). You must complete and submit an Aulterra 3rd Party Marketplace Authorization form which we must accept in writing prior to you selling Aulterra products on any 3rd party marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Walmart.com, etc). We do not allow any of our resellers to sell to Amazon directly or to any of its affiliate companies. This MAP agreement grants permission for resale of Aulterra products on resellers company owned website(s) only.
NOTICE: We are not accepting any 3rd Party Marketplace Authorization Applications at this time.
Terms and Conditions
- Aulterra recognizes that any Authorized Reseller can make its own independent decisions to advertise and sell any Aulterra products at any price it chooses, at or above MAP pricing before shipping and taxes, without consulting or advising Aulterra. Aulterra neither solicits nor will it accept any assurance of compliance with the MAP Policy. However, Aulterra similarly has the right to make its own independent decisions regarding product allocations and participation of any individual reseller as an Authorized Reseller.
- Advertising Aulterra products for sale online at any price lower than the price listed in Aulterra’s MAP Price list will be considered a violation of this policy. The Aulterra MAP Policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the final resale prices at which Aulterra products are actually sold. Aulterra MAP Policy applies to online retailers only.
- The MAP shall be unilaterally determined by Aulterra and may be changed from time to time at the sole and exclusive discretion of Aulterra. Aulterra retains the right to modify MAP at any time and will notify all dealers and distributors by email, facsimile, or mail of such price modifications. All Internet Resellers must implement such modifications within fifteen (15) days from the date Aulterra sends such notice.
- Internet Resellers are only authorized to sell to consumers. Distribution to another reseller(s) is strictly prohibited. Any distribution of Aulterra products to reseller(s) will result in termination of the account.
- Aulterra will not discuss any conditions of acceptance related to the MAP Policy, as it is non-negotiable and will not be altered for any Authorized Reseller. Any authorized Reseller whose right to sell Aulterra products is terminated must immediately cease using Aulterra intellectual property on any online or written advertisement.
a. If Aulterra determines that an Internet Reseller is in violation of its MAP, the violator will be given written notice of said violation by email, facsimile, mail, or other electronic means. The violator will have twenty-four (24) hours to correct and if there is failure to correct Aulterra holds the right to suspend all discounts available to the violator indefinitely. If the violator fails to correct the violation within Seventy Two (72) hours, Aulterra holds the right to immediately revoke the authorization to purchase any of the company's products indefinitely.
b. Subsequent violations within a ninety (90) day period may result in termination of the business relationship indefinitely.
- Paid Membership Discount Clubs. Some Internet Resellers have paid membership discount clubs that offer lower prices to members for a certain period of time during a calendar month or time period. Aulterra will sell to you provided that you honor our MAP regarding brand specific selling price and promotions and provided that any selling price or promotion outside our MAP is clear that the discounts you provide are not brand specific. All similar products must therefore be equally discounted under the terms of your paid membership discount club. Aulterra always reserves its right to re-evaluate this policy and make changes in the future to protect its brand.
3rd Party Marketplace Authorization
Aulterra recognizes that our Authorized Resellers invest significant time and resources into educating the public about Aulterra products, training knowledgeable staff, and providing support services. Aulterra is committed to supporting our Authorized Resellers' efforts and maintaining the reputation of Aulterra products for quality. We strive to maintain a high level of customer confidence in the quality of Aulterra products, and to protect the investment of our Authorized Resellers. We have adopted and require all Authorized Resellers to follow these Authorized Reseller Requirements.
- Aulterra requires written authorization for all accounts selling our brand on any third-party online marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, jet.com, Walmart.com, etc.).
- We do not allow any of our accounts to sell to Amazon directly or to any of its affiliate companies without separate written authorization to do so.
Aulterra reserves the right to revise, amend, or change these Authorized Reseller Requirements at its sole discretion. The revisions are effective once provided to the Authorized Reseller.
To qualify as and remain as a Aulterra Authorized Reseller, your business must adhere to these-Authorized Reseller Requirements at all times.
- Maintain Current Business Information & Disclose eCommerce Accounts: An Authorized Reseller must maintain accurate and up-to-date company information with Aulterra and disclose all selling accounts associated with its company on all marketplaces. Authorized Resellers must provide Aulterra with any new or changed selling account IDs other than those disclosed in your sellers application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Sell to Retail Consumers Only and Do Not Sell in Bulk: An Authorized Aulterra Reseller may not sell in bulk to 828 accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop shippers for other retailers. All bulk sales are prohibited. An Authorized Aulterra Reseller may sell to end consumers only.
- Ship eCommerce Orders Directly to Customers: An Authorized Reseller must ship all eCommerce orders directly to customers from its warehouse or storefront (merchant fulfilled). An Authorized Reseller may not use Amazon Fulfillment services for Aulterra products including Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) or Seller Fulfilled Prime without separate written authorization to do so. Resellers may not offer "Prime" badge on the Amazon Marketplace without separate written authorization to do so.
Any Authorized Reseller found selling our brand as Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) or using the "Prime" badge, without separate written authorization to do so, will be required to move said inventory to Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) within three (3) business days from violation notification. Any charges for the transition will be incurred and the sole responsibility of the Authorized Reseller.
- Only Sell Aulterra Products in original, unaltered packaging: An Authorized Reseller may not alter, modify, or remove Aulterra packaging, material, labels, or instructions.
- No Bundling Aulterra Products Without Obtaining Permission: An Authorized Aulterra Reseller must not re-SKU or bundle Aulterra products in its online assortments and data feeds without receiving prior written permission from Aulterra.
- Aulterra may Periodically Modify MAP: Aulterra may discontinue products or engage in promotions with respect to certain items. In such events, Aulterra may, at its discretion, modify or suspend MAP with respect to a specific product(s) by timely notifying all dealers of such change. Such modifications shall be made in writing to the dealer or distributor by email, facsimile, or mail.
- Only Purchase Aulterra Products Directly from Aulterra: An Authorized Reseller must not buy Aulterra products from other-retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed and authorized by Aulterra. Reselling for purposes of resale may induce a breach of contract. Product warranties and other benefits may only apply to products sold by Authorized Resellers and may not be honored or supported for products sold online by unauthorized Resellers.
- Report all Feedback Concerning Aulterra Products: An Authorized Reseller must report all feedback it receives concerning Aulterra Products to Aulterra. Emails should be forwarded to email@example.com. Hardcopy feedback should be scanned and forwarded to the same email address.
- Inspection of Products Before Shipment: Authorized Sellers must inspect the condition of all Aulterra products for damage and tampering before shipment.
- Customer Service: An Authorized Seller must provide and display contact information, such as a phone number or email address, on any website where the Authorized seller offers Aulterra products for customers to contact the Authorized Seller.
Failure to comply with all the terms in Aulterra’s Authorized Resellers Requirements will result in suspension or termination of your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (208) 635-5034 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following table lists the UPCs for the latest packaging as of 2016, as well as current MAP pricing and ASIN’s for Aulterra products listed on Amazon. If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact Aulterra for clarification.